Wednesday, April 5, 2006

The Great Wall


View of The Wall Posted by Picasa


By Housewife4Palestine

Just something that comes to mind; when I was a young girl I had a problem. Just one of those little problems I think all young people have with growing up. And I happen to go to my father for advice and this is what he told me:

"If you have a wall, you can not see over it, you can not climb it and it seems you can not see either side of this wall how do you get around it?

You stand back and actually look at this wall. You think about the problem. If doesn’t seem to work going to the left to get around the wall, try going to the right and one way or the other you will solve the problem. Before you know it, the wall will end up behind you."


I have used this logic many times and it does work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home