Friday, April 14, 2006

Moussaoui has no regrets for attacks on US 'snake'


In this courtroom drawing, al-Qaeda conspirator Zacarias Moussaoui (L) listens to his lawyer Gerald Zerkin speak in federal court, 06 April 2006. Moussaoui said he wished it could be September 11 every day, had "no remorse" for the carnage, and mocked grief-stricken survivors as "pathetic" and "disgusting."(AFP/File/Art Lien)  Posted by Picasa

April 13,2006

Link

AFP

ALEXANDRIA, United States (AFP) - Al-Qaeda conspirator Zacarias Moussaoui said he had "no regret" about the death and destruction of September 11 and told of his hatred for the United States.

Moussaoui called the United States "the head of the snake" as he justified the suicide strikes by Al-Qaeda hijackers in 2001 that left almost 3,000 dead.

The 37-year-old Frenchman told the jury that will decide whether he should be executed that he had felt elated to hear the testimony by relatives of the victims this week.

Prosecutor Rob Spencer asked Moussaoui his feelings about September 11.

"No regret, no remorse," he replied quickly.

"I just wished it had happened on the 12th, 13th, 14th, 15th, 16th and 17th, we can go on and on."

Spencer asked Moussaoui if he had been happy to see pictures this week of the US Defence Department headquarters -- one of the targets of the hijackers -- in flames.

"That is for sure," he replied. "I would have laughed but I knew I would have been kicked out of court."

One officer, Lieutenant Colonel John Thurman, described on Wednesday the moments after a hijacked jet slammed into the Pentagon and how he escaped from the flames.

"It was pathetic. I was regretful he didn't die," said Moussaoui, adding: "I find it pathetic that people would come here to share their grief in order to obtain the death of someone."

While the defense has been urging the jury to send Moussaoui to prison for life so that he does not become a martyr, the Al-Qaeda operative said he had had a dream that President George W. Bush would release him before the end of his current term in January 2009.

"I have 100 percent belief that you will never get my blood because I will be free," he said.

The jury has ruled that Moussaoui, who was already in jail at the time of the attacks, is eligible for the death penalty and must now decide whether he should be executed.

Prosecutors this week used film and recordings of the attacks on New York and Washington and testimony from victims' relatives to back their case for execution.

The defence plans to highlight Moussaoui's mental health and tough upbringing to support pleas for life imprisonment.

Asked by the prosecutor if he wanted to die, Moussaoui replied: "I want to fight".

Did he want to stay alive to kill Americans? "Any time any where," Moussaoui answered.

Spencer asked him if he as "crazy". Moussaoui declared: "Thank God I am not ... For the American people, anybody who flies a plane into a building is crazy ... we believe in suicide strikes."

Moussaoui lambasted US support for Israel, which he said was little more than a US colony.

"You (Americans) are the head of the snake for me. If we want to destroy the Jewish state of Palestine, we have to destroy you first," Moussaoui told the court.

Moussaoui quoted from chapter nine of the Koran, the Muslim holy book, which he said calls on Muslims to fight for supremacy for Allah.

Lead defence lawyer Gerald Zerkin asked Moussaoui why he hates the United States and Americans.

"For theological reasons and life experience reasons," he replied. "It is going to be long."

"You are on a crusade, like George W. Bush says. In Europe, they call New York 'little Israel,'" he replied.

He condemned the United States for being the first, in 1948, to recognise Israel, which he called the "Jewish state of Palestine".

"There is no difference between the Jewish state of Palestine and Hawaii," declared Moussaoui.

"The Jewish state of Palestine is a missing star in the American flag," he added, insisting that Israel was "on a life support" with American money.


Zacarias Moussaoui Biography



Zacarias Moussaoui  Posted by Picasa

a/k/a "Shaqil,"
a/k/a "Abu Khalid al Sahrawi,"

Born in France of Moroccan descent on May 30, 1968. Resident of the United Kingdom with a masters degree from Southbank University in the United Kingdom and traveled widely.

Alleged member of al-Qaeda

From the Library

Biographical Excerpt from
Usama Bin Laden's al-Qaida: Profile of a Terrorist Network,
by Yonah Alexander and Michael S. Swetnam.
NY: Transnational Publishers, 2001.

Attorney General Transcript
News Conference regarding Zacarias Moussaoui

United States of America v. Zacarias Moussaoui
Indictment

Links

U.S.

Editorial: U.S. v. Zacarias Moussaoui
The Washington Post

Paris Lawyer to Represent Zacarias Moussaoui
USAToday

L. A. Times Archives

(Note: If you push on above links and they seem to be inactive, run a search with "Zacarias Moussaoui," and you should find needed information like I did.)

Trial Evidence:
[Please be warned some of the following information not suitable for children.]

Disturbing 9/11 Tapes Played at Moussaoui Trial

Graphic Images Shown in 9/11 Moussaoui Trial


9/11 terrorist wants death penalty, says imam

Excerpt:

The jury has already found Moussaoui eligible for execution. Though he was in jail in Minnesota at the time of the September 11, 2001, attacks, the jury ruled that lies he told federal agents a month before the attacks kept them from identifying and stopping some of the hijackers.

Moussaoui Jury Begins Deliberations
April24, 2006

Moussaoui Gets Life in Prison


Understanding

by Housewife4Palestine

People like Zacarias Moussaoui is just one man that has expressed a lot of the sentiment that is felt by many in the Middle East as well as the whole of the Muslim world, because of the atrocities that has occurred countless times. The situations I am guessing he has referred to has been a growing problem for about a hundred years. But the problem is becoming parasitical, with our current state of global unrest.

It is my opinion, that with so many people in the world who has allowed their blood to get hot over the atrocities especially happening to the Palestinian people for example or Iraq, that if there is not some kind of peaceful resolution before these conditions will be come uncontrollable. Many people today, are so stricken with the dishonesty in the world they are striking back.

One doesn’t just says, “Oh it is the Muslim world they are just terrorist.“ Because this is not an accurate assumption. Please take the time and look at the whole picture because the oppression being done to the Palestinians and Iraqis, they did not do to themselves. I could mention countless other examples but the tourney done to many in the Middle East and else where is not isolated. Even to the point when one country threatens any country this is a crime against humanity and any country that has to except this are its victims.

Also, it must be understood that I myself do not agree in what people term "Terrorism" in any manner. I believe in a just world, where humanity appreciates each other.



Mom: Moussaoui Sentence Worse Than Death


Aicha El Wafi, the mother of Zacarias Moussaoui, a Frenchman of Moroccan descent and the only person charged in the United States over the Sept. 11 attacks, gestures as she speaks during her press conference in Paris, Thursday May 4, 2006. El Wafi on Thursday blamed France for not fighting harder for her son's case, and said his race and his color were partly to blame for the U.S. jury's decision to sentence Zacarias Moussaoui to life in prison over the Sept. 11 attacks.(AP Photo/Michel Euler) Posted by Picasa

May 4 , 2006

By PIERRE-ANTOINE SOUCHARD

Iwon News

PARIS (AP) - Zacarias Moussaoui's mother said Thursday a life sentence for her son was more cruel than putting him to death because now he will "live like a rat in a hole."

Aicha El Wafi, who returned to France earlier this week, said the trial was a masquerade that did not prove her son's guilt, and she accused the French government of not fighting hard enough for him, saying it did not want to oppose the United States.

El Wafi, dressed in black, was emotional and nervous as she spoke with reporters a day after the jury in Alexandria, Va., decided to send him to prison for life without a chance of parole, and she repeated over and over, "This is terrible."

"I share the suffering and the pain of the parents of the victims. I'm with them," she said.

"I feel like a part of myself is dead, buried with my son, who is going to be buried all of his life at 37 years old for things that he didn't do. Because he spoke too much," El Wafi said.

She called her son a scapegoat, adding that the life sentence imposed for his role in the Sept. 11, 2001, terrorist attacks was worse than the death penalty.

"Now he is going to die in little doses," she said. "He is going to live like a rat in a hole. What for? They are so cruel, they were wrong to want his head. They should have gone all the way to the end if they were capable."

"My son will be buried alive because France didn't dare contradict the Americans," El Wafi said.

"I don't share the ideas and the words of my son in the court," she said, but added that it was "because of his words, his color, his race, that he was sentenced to life."

El Wafi's lawyer, Patrick Baudouin, expressed relief that the jury did not decide on the death penalty, and vowed a legal battle to bring Moussaoui home.

"They wanted to make the little soldier Moussaoui into a perpetrator of the Sept. 11 attacks," Baudouin said. "He had no blood on his hands."

French authorities said they may ask the United States to let Moussaoui serve his life sentence in a France prison.

France and the United States are linked by two conventions on transferring convicts, and "an eventual request for transferring Mr. Zacarias Moussaoui would be studied in this framework," Foreign Ministry spokesman Jean-Baptiste Mattei said.

Moussaoui, a Frenchman of Moroccan descent, was the only person charged in the United States in those attacks. A jury decided not to impose the death penalty.

After the sentencing, Foreign Minister Philippe Douste-Blazy said: "I asked my services and our embassy in Washington, who offered their consular protection and who followed day to day the unfolding of the process, to continue to remain very attentive to the situation of Zacarias Moussaoui."

He did not comment on the verdict itself, but said: "The French authorities have had the occasion, several times, to restate their constant opposition to capital punishment."

A ministry spokesman said no decision on transferring Moussaoui would be made until U.S. authorities "define the conditions of his sentence."

France, which abolished capital punishment in 1981, had demanded that none of the information it provided for the U.S. case against Moussaoui be used to seek execution.

---

Associated Press reporter Jamey Keaten contributed to this report.

8 Comments:

Blogger All_I_Can_Stands said...

Also, it must be understood that I myself do not agree in what people term "Terrorism" in any manner. I believe in a just world, where humanity appreciates each other.

With this statement you took a small step toward credibility which is better than no step at all.

I am disappointed,though, that you put terrorism in quotes as if the purposeful killing of innocents can be anything but terrorism.

Even your title "understanding" implies that if only we understood why they do these actions, then we would not see it as the evil that it is. I will tell you what needs to be understood: the individual results of terrorist acts. The parent or spouse who received a phone call that day that their loved one perished because these "oppressed" people thought the death of their loved one would solve something. How about the child who had to hear the bad news that day that they would never see their father or mother again. That child has just one life to live. Just one chance at having both parents around for many years. A father to walk her down the aisle at her wedding. To hold their grandchild on they day of birth. A father to help her when her car needs to be fixed, or to be there to listen when life is hard. A father to care for in his old age and to hold his hand when he goes peacefully.

The permanent robbery of those precious moments of life is what needs to be understood. I have no interest in understanding why one would choose to take those measures which can only be described as evil.

12:21 AM  
Blogger HRM Deborah of Israel and the Messenger of Peace said...

I am not doing a blog for you to establish if I have creditability or not. I believe you to be a Zionist which is a political organization bent on world domination at the cost of a high fatality rate to any human living today. As for mentioning, about people who have lost their lives and what the living will not have, I go through this every day. And if you would read my web site more closely you would find that I am much more of an humanitarian that your Zionist buddies are. If you are so Pro-Israel, that please do not preach to me about what is moral or right because you do not know the concept.

As for me being evil, you are the true evil. And as for quoting web sites at me, try this one it is not propaganda (like yours was), If Americans Only knew http://www.ifamericansknew.org/ .

If you also question whether, my web site is true, apparently a lot more people agree with me then you do. And the main thing in all of this is to have world peace and justice. The hate you propose causes destruction. Please stop shaking hands with Satan.

As for Islam, being in the 21st century we are way ahead of you educationally, but the oppression by foreign agencies is causing us to have economic restrictions.

As for denouncing Israel, I will denounce anyone who commits murder, I do not care who they are. And it is a proven fact theses self same people stole the country called Palestine and the Palestinian people are living in Occupational turnery. It is a proven fact, too that the Palestinian people are faced with genocide that is like the Holocaust that was in Europe.

Again you talk about the lost in death, has a member of you family or a loved one died? Until you know this pain please do not throw cold water at me. Because, I have and to have a loved one shot because they are Palestinian, Jewish, Christian or they are just Muslim pains me in a way that I am thinking you can not feel.

There is an old Jewish saying, Silence is worth two pennies, Talking is worth one penny. Until you learn the real issues we face, do not accuse me for your lack of understanding or compassion.

1:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"As it is now obvious from his reply that Mr. ‘all_I_can_stands’ is in no way interested in the concept of "respecting others as he would wish himself to be so respected…",

its my duty to inform him that all of our psycho-therapists are busy right now. But if he really wishes to undergo a full intensive treatment course to cure his pathological, hate-driven eternal-persecution complex, he can take a seat in the waiting room…

Sometime soon a nurse will come by to gather some basic information and take preliminary details of his past medical history..."

4:11 AM  
Blogger All_I_Can_Stands said...

global intifada

What a name to choose. And I am the one accused of supporting a global domination. Hmm.

Your idea that I am hate-filled is quite humorous. I do not bear hatred for any and never have. I simply call wrong, wrong and right, right.

If my tone has been disrespectful, that is not normal for me. However, reading a website such as this that displays people like Osama Bin Laden and Zacharias Moussoui as heroes and asks the reader to understand these violent acts of hatred is unbelievable.

I am 42 and my blood pressure is 120/80. Not the signs of one enslaved to hatred, eh?

7:38 AM  
Blogger HRM Deborah of Israel and the Messenger of Peace said...

To all_i_can_stands:

If I miss understood you I do apologize, but I also do not glorify the people you mention, just why they are doing what they are doing only. All the information on my site is the truth because I do not know any different.

As for Global Zionism their actually is such an illmate, all you have to do is a search and they will show up. I am describing I know things that is not commonly seen in the West or the United States where you are living.

You did put yourself off as a Zionist, by your support of people that is actually committing genocide to the people that actually has lived in this country for about 7,000 years. If you do not believe me on this you can also search and will find. I have included on this site information about who the Palestinians really are. And why they have a right to live in their own country.

We as Palestinian’s really do wish peace, but every peace plan we have agreed to the Israeli government does reject. Lately, the Israeli government has actually said they want no Arab people surrounding Israel, that they want all the land. This is not right because the Palestinians do have a right to their homeland.

As for people shaking their head and moving on in regards to my web site, I know for a fact this is not happening. Because a site like this as I understand has never be available like this before, at least to this extent.

For research purposes I have tried to include all links when available, for anyone wishing to see where the information on this site came from. Also, so you know I have spent my life trying to come up with a peaceful resolution, to the Palestinian situation before it has gotten this far out of hand.

As to the information not readily available on the net is because for the first time is appearing on my site, to help educate people to what is really going on. I knew the information existed just that it had never been available till now.

Also, their this a lot of Peace Organizations in the world, that agree that the Palestinian people have a right to live.

So I hope I answered you questions now to your satisfaction and in the future if you need information, please just ask.

8:36 AM  
Blogger All_I_Can_Stands said...

Housewife,

Thanks for responding to my comments. It does not always happen that a blog author I disagree with responds. I am very interested in the truth and will continue to research. I have read most of the website you gave me. I will reread and continue my research.

AICS

5:42 PM  
Blogger HRM Deborah of Israel and the Messenger of Peace said...

all_I_Can_Stands, you are very welcome, our first imptressions of each other was on the wrong foot I hope.

I felt maybe in a way we was not understanding each others true wishes.

Like I said, if you ever wish my help again; please ask. So you know I truely do wish the world to be a good place for everyone to live and what is happening these days is so terrible that I honestly wish it to stop.

And one problem I do see is the East and West needs to understand each other, so maybe we find out their is good in all places.

2:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

To All_I_Can_Stands...

Shock and Awe

So, if you want a dialogue here based on mutual and equal respect between all races, creeds, colours, peoples, etc, then that is what you will receive. That’s why I posted Gabriel Ash – a JEWISH writer – who with many other Jews of conscience, is disgusted by what is done in his name by Israel against a civilian-refugee population. [note these last 3 words..]

To clue you in some, this blogsite seeks to show just a little of what its like to be on the receiving end of the American Empire’s $$$multi-million bombs, tanks, guns and missiles -- whether directly, or indirectly thru its Zionist proxies.

Look upon it as a public service to enlighten those subjected to daily audio-visual bombardment by the American Pravda… sorry ‘Media’… that displays such people as GW Bush, Lon Chaney, Herr Rumsbelt etc as "heroes", or invites people to "understand their violent acts of hatred" -- when they, their JCS and their Pentagon planners should all be strung up like the Nazis were at Nuremburg for the crimes of "waging aggressive wars".

So, if you wanna meet somewhere in the middle and find out what we may have in common, then do so.

If you just wanna post hate site links to the latest designer "bad guys" i.e. "Islamic Terrorist-Jihadists" – who now follow on in that grand old self-adulating US racist war-mongering tradition that’s demonised and slaughtered millions of "Savage Redskins", "Dago Latinos", "Slope-eyed Gooks", "The Yellow Peril", "The Red Menace" etc etc -- then you can just take a hike…

Its your choice…

12:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home