Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Three Beautiful Senses



Written by: Zohra Moosa

You hear the doorbell
I see the flashing lamp
You hear the words over the telephone
I watch the words on the screen
You hear human voices
I watch the interpreter’s sign
You hear the joyous greetings
I feel the friendly hands
You hear the sound of laughter
I see a joyous smile
You hear the anger of voice
I see the awful expression

You hear the howling of winds
I watch the leaves swaying and falling
You hear the stormy nights
I watch the heavy downpour with bright lightning
You hear the angry wild waves
I watch the frothy water that breaks against a rock
You hear the cheerful chirping birds
I watch them flying gracefully

You hear
the words the sounds of nature
of human voices

I see the expressions
I feel the sounds
I watch the actions
I see,
I feel,
I watch. Three beautiful senses!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home