Wednesday, April 11, 2007

The Thinking Blogger Award Through Generosity



In the blogging sphere, I never thought that awards existed and to be honored by such an exceptional person as DesertPeace.

I had to take a little time to think about this, because I was a bit taken back to think someone felt so kind to me, with such an impeccable reputation towards the feeling’s and world that I was born into.

I contemplated for a few days now what five links I was to honor with the continuation of this award and to the extent that I have to admit teaches a good lesson on not just the political situation in my country of Palestine, but the real extent of Islamic/ Jewish relations.

For as many know DesertPeace is a true Jewish man and not a Zionist, as well as I am on this other side as a Palestinian striving to have Peace returned to my country. As I have mentioned numerous times, the Palestinian people have no animosity towards the Jewish people, but towards the Zionist and their cohorts in crime.

Their has been a few times in my life that I have been associated with people of the Jewish religion and will go so far as call them my friends. I was asked by an Palestinian sister once, if they even noticed I was Palestinian, to be honest it may have never crossed their mind or friendship outlived the war.

The five people I chose is not just for their brilliance in thinking, but for their honesty which I found more came from their heart and while I do write in English, I do have to admit sometimes I have to contemplate what some people put across towards their mod of expression into words.
Lastly, I must admit with a little humility, that it is nice to be included with the finest blogger’s on the net today.

Note: While Dr. Batarfi, has this blog among other’s, I have found his regular journalistic ability in the media very interesting and informative.

While I am sure their are numerous other’s out there that are blogging their heart's out, I must admit it was difficult to only pick five.
Update:
Just Wondering was unable to except because of a previous nomination of this award, so in turn I decided to nominated Crossing The Line: Life In Occupied Palestine. While I do not know enough about the contributors of this blog, I must admit I find it intriguing.

Labels:

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you chose to participate. Your choices are GREAT!
I just did a short post about Laila El-Haddad who received yet another honour... go see...
http://desertpeace.blogspot.com/2007/04/congratulations-to-laila-el-haddad.html

7:15 PM  
Blogger HRM Deborah of Israel and the Messenger of Peace said...

Desertpeace,

I went to look and left a comment there also.

I had to do some thinking on this and inshaallah you like what I said about you.

This is harder then one may think. :)

7:47 PM  
Blogger الفلسطينية said...

thank u so much for thinking of me! i am honored!

6:29 AM  
Blogger HRM Deborah of Israel and the Messenger of Peace said...

Assalamu alaikum sister,

your very welcome, it was my pleasure because your are worth it.

7:51 AM  
Blogger V. Veritas said...

I too wish peace for the world, but each and every day there are more and more Islamofascist terror attacks, most of which are perpetrated against other Muslims.

What are you personally doing about that?

I would also like to know why you are using an "infidel" medium such as "blogging" and the internet, instead of using something that Muslims invented to reach the world?

Regards,

Véronique

7:12 AM  
Blogger HRM Deborah of Israel and the Messenger of Peace said...

VV,

You sound as though you have bought into the propaganda grind mill and everyone of you that I have met speaking peace with one hand,a rally cry for the rise in death toll’s like Iraq with the other, for example.

Also you are using Islamophobic terminology that strongly suggests who and what you really are.

As what I do personally with my life outside this sphere, is just that personal, for I have never tooted a horn to that which I do. For true good is done in silence.

As for blogging and the internet, you really need to learn something about global history, especially the history of the Middle Eastern countries.

By the way, it is a proven fact that the word "infidel" came from the Christian crusades and has no origin among the Muslim world.

If you truly wish peace, do not insult people or attempt a frontal attack, for it will do more harm to some people then good.

May you truly find the truth!

3:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home