Saturday, August 23, 2008

Endorsing Jewish Candidates

by HRM Deborah

Something the royal family has never done is be involved is endorsing candidates in Jewish elections or many aspects of Jewish government and this strictly has to do with respect towards the Jewish people and it has been asked of me of who I would endorse in the September elections, which I will not do because of respect.

I do have one opinion though, that current Jewish Prime Minister Ehud Olmert is not guilty and his legal team will prove this fact it is assured, from my understanding and since Olmert has done so much good for the Jewish people; if I had a wish in this regards, for him to stay in office and not resign, as he has said he planned too.

If someone else does become Jewish Prime Minister after September, it is a hope they are up to the task of the betterment of not just the Jewish people, but respect for all who is in Palestine and for this, I will have gratitude for whoever the person may be and from my understanding, both candidates are good people.

It should always be remembered, Palestine is one country; that it takes strength in any capacity of leadership.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home