Saturday, September 13, 2008

Bush’s 9/11 Radio Address for 2008

13 September 2008

U.S. President George W. Bush’s radio address will not be published today, because it is an insult to the martyr’s of 9/11, to those across the globe that has been subjected to war’s and murder by the very man that spoke insults to those innocent dead and the global devastation that has made countless tears and sorrow upon ever person or family that has been subject to these horror’s.

It is also with great sorrow, of those who will yet die by the bloody hand’s of the very man of this radio address, may Allah (God) help the global population to be safe in the future; from such a murderous rampage.

It is also a great hope that the horrible crime’s that mankind has had to face for at least the last eight years, that everyone will find love again for one another and not the divide that we see today.

Nevertheless, this latest radio address was just words with the absence of feeling, on Bush’s part. Which I guess is a little hard for me personally to understand, for I have been helping people in some manner since I was two years-old and actually am learning these days; that I can get frustrated, when I wish to help and sometimes my hands are tied.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home