Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Sukkot: Dancing for Joy

The Jewish people dance with national flags and a Torah scroll on the last day of the celebration of Sukkot (Feast of Tabernacles), chanting slogans and waving flags in Acre, on 21 October 2008.

Not just for the Jewish people, but whole of Palestine seems to be dancing with numerous smile’s lately and it is so very wonderful to see. Even seeing, a Muslim Palestinian man dancing on the sidewalk just for the sure joy of life.

Makes me think of an old saying, when one smiles the whole world smile’s with you; Allah (God) willing, one day this will be true for everyone.

I do not know about other children, but when I was a very small child, I use to wonder what my life would be like when I grew-up and what I would accomplish in my life for I always wished to do good things, to just sharing love for people; but I do have to admit, I would never thought of seeing such wonderment, even sitting here day after day in my little prison.- HRM Deborah


Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home