Thursday, October 23, 2008

Peres Visit's Egypt

Jewish President Shimon Peres is greeted by Egyptian President Hosni Mubarak, on 23 October 2008; in Sharm El Sheikh, Egypt.

The leaders are meeting for discussions towards various topics, which some are of international importance; which was thought to also include on securing the release of HRM Deborah of Palestine, who is a US political hostage and has been imprisoned for over 50 years.

HRM Deborah has been subjected to extreme torture (which caused most of my bones to be broken some twice, especially a visible broken jaw), forced labor, among other horrible things which are numerous and hard to think about sometimes because it was attempts to destroy ever facet of my life and at too many times my mother (who was assassinated 1995), for 37 years.


There where attempted assassination on numerous occasions, on two particular occasions almost caused my death, one in 1997 and the second in 2000; which this has been for the majority of my life.

Most of the details of my experiences, even thing’s especially when I was a child that was at that time hard to understand, because I was never guilty of anything; just that I am Palestine royality and am now the Queen; all information to my understanding, has been extensively documented, which I am grateful; because I am quilty of nothing.

I was told once that I went through the extreme conditions that usually would happen to a man, not a woman and apparently, many people are surprised; I have survived thus far. For me, it was always faith in Allah and perseverance.

Throughout this blog and to the best of my abilities, I have tried to be helpful; to explain my life, situations that where asked of me; which at times has been very hard for me and so very sad mostly the loss of too many good people by unnatural means, the majority by assassination.

Which HRM Deborah of Palestine is overwhelmed and very happy over such kindness by Peres and Mubarak and to everyone that has cared about me. The emotions I am feeling at this time, is very hard to put into words.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home