Sunday, October 12, 2008

Just a Moment in Time

A group of observant Jews stand in front of the New York Stock Exchange, on 10 October 2008; in New York City.

In my opinion, this is one of those types of photograph’s that should be remembered and seen many time’s within the future, on what happened on this particular day; for this reminds me of some similar that people have came to know an admired for there quality and historical value.

On a bit of a different subject, it is interesting to me these days, in listening to what people have to say and how one learns a variety of new words. Words alone have always been fascinating to me for their value.

It makes me further think, of how a person sometimes does something very nice for another and not realize they have done so.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home