Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Message from Palestine


Please do not forget you are loved sister! Posted by Picasa


11 April 2006

by Housewife4Palestine

The following is from a conversation with a Nineteen year old University student in Palestine, of what it is like in Palestine for her right now:


I do not know the depth of this “We are going to cut aid to the Palestinians,” thing. Honestly we are feeling the affect, right now I’m in a village near Ramallah and the electricity is so low, I mean ok my comp is on and so is the T.V. But the lights are dim and weak.

I do not know how students like me are going to study at night, candles?

The gas for the cars, cooking, heat are gone (we have 4 months to finish them in all of Palestine). Workers like them have not been paid for a month.

The fighting is in its early stage just wait, it’s either going to be Palestinian against Palestinian (which I’m sure of), Palestinians against Israel or World War 3.

People here are ready to kick Hamas in the butt. I don’t blame Hamas, but people here do, they even say “let them say Israel exists who cares I just want to feed my children.” It is stupid Hamas three days ago came on National television calling all groups of Palestinians to stop attacks against Israel…against Israel…they said Israel which means Israel exists. But its crazy (the Israeli’s) killed a 9 year old girl today in Gaza, injured 8 others in their home.

With no aid I know china has not cut us off though. Of course I think Egypt is helping with food but not enough. Even if aid is called for how is it going to get to us?

Oh, I did not mention that the people who go through Israel to Palestine can’t have more than $400 in their pockets for fear of them helping the Palestinians people. Those who also go through Jericho (Areeha) from Jordan same thing. These are some new policies you will hear about in a month or so.

I do not know why humanitarian aid groups have not helped us unless they do not have time or are afraid. I just don’t want things to be like Iraq, we are not ready for civil war plus occupation. We have no one to turn to, not even to our beloved Muslim Nations.

We will have to be patient; we will learn to live like our people before us who didn’t have electricity. We will fight till we die!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home