Friday, September 29, 2006

No More Bush?


September 29, 2006

by Housewife4Palestine


I had the opportunity to do a little traveling in America recently and one of the things I like to do when I am traveling is not just look at the scenery along the country side like I think most tourist would be doing, but take the time to stop with the intention of talking to people and taking in a little of what is going on in that particular community.

A lot of people are afraid to say Bush is a honey bucket even though it comes out in other words and that they are financially hurting and do not know how to get out of the hole Bush has sunk them in. That his idea of the War on Terror has done nothing but make the two thirds of the world mad at America and they hope that when he shuffles his little bottom out of office, that maybe someone will finally get in that will correct the big mistakes Bush has made while in office.

Some dislike Bush so bad, they feel the two little men with the white coats and the straight jacket should drag his sorry bottom to the mental institution.

With the cost of living going sky high and wages just laying there for the average citizen they are squeezing to get by and wonder how long they can keep it up like Bush putting America so far in the red that it will take generations to dig America out or if they ever will.

Since I was traveling, I also ran into people that had moved to another state at sometime for what they thought was the better job and now it is no longer there so they was going home with the hope that something good will come their way. Myself, I hope it does!

These people look sometimes like something that came out of the “The Grapes of Wrath,” I was just waiting to see Tom Joad step out the pick-up door and greet me.

What I find interesting is so many Republicans will keep standing by the Bush Camp even as it is going down in flames like a Viking Funeral, just needing the dog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home