Saturday, January 13, 2007

American Muslim is Lowest in Court System

Janauary 13, 2007

by Housewife4Palestine

I went to this corner pharmacy; I like to go to because there is a nice young woman there that we sometimes visit when she is working.

While I was visiting with her, I got to handing the change to the customer’s checking out, because I was trying to make it easier for them having to reach out of their way to get the change and I kind of might have been in the way a little.

My friend asked me how I got started handing the change which she thought was nice. At first, I saw an elderly man with a cane and I thought I would save him a step or two.

Before you know it, everyone was smiling, laughing and talking instead of the usual drudgery that sometimes goes these days.


One American woman, who happened to be on vacation asked me what we called our religious leaders because my friend happened to mention a friend of hers that I did not know, was getting married soon.

I nicely explained to the woman what they were called and in a very simplified way to make it easy because, she knew little about Islam in general.

It turned out the vacationing American was a court recorder and she thought she should learn a few things about Islam in case it came in her job. Because she did have to admit with all the cases that went through the court in the state she worked; their were very few cases that involved Muslims.

Of all the people that went through the court system, she had to admit the ones least likely to be involved in any kind of court case; criminal or other wise was not the Muslims.

With all the American propaganda splashed all over the world, how there is so much alerts in American of Muslim Terrorist and how they have to be so worried of the millions of Muslims isn’t it interesting of all the billions of people in America and the group with the least problems at least in this woman’s state, is Muslims.

Moreover, I have to admit I have talked to other American’s in government or state jobs that have admitted the same.

Well I always say, I did flunk criminal school myself, saying this with a happy heart and a good smile.

Note:

Most of the Muslim's in the court recorder's home state, are from Palestine and Iraq.

1 Comments:

Blogger HRM Deborah of Israel and the Messenger of Peace said...

killmellq,

Thank you and I would very much wish to know about you?

You look like you just started your blog about people in the American entertainment business?

10:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home