Saturday, January 13, 2007

Stolen Lives Postscript


January 13, 2006

by Housewife4Palestine

Thought I should mention a little more, about my friend and my views on friendship:

My friend that I wrote about has always been my best friend even through all the years that we had lost contact. While you may think she is Muslim like myself; in fact she was raised American Christian.

With the fundamentalist Christians out there, raising all their hate smears with the saliva dripping from their lips, I wonder if they realize that we as Muslims have friends that are different then ourselves and loved them just as much as if they were family.

In my travels, I have had many friends that are from different nationalities and religions and I have loved and appreciated every one of them.

People thinking we just stay with our own or are cruel to people different then ourselves is a misnomer because the divide seems to became for some more fluent with the attacks against each other and the created problem‘s of lack of trust.

As we are taught in Islam and by our Mother's, especially mine as well as my Grandmother that we are to love everyone.

I will readily admit the only people I have anything against are those who are occupying my country and murdering us, as well as the few underhanded idiots that once in awhile jump out of nowhere in attack mode. The latter I think, is more of sheepoholic lack of better judgment or right education.


While yet some of us still do not fully understand this divide, maybe someday it will close again and love will flow again upon the earth like the oceans.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home