Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Feedom of Speech: Use It Or Lose It

Over the last four years, I've put over 4,000 signs against the war on the freeways of California and the western United States.


60 feet long and only lasted about fifteen minutes, but well worth it according to the artists. Made with cheap latex paint and disposable plastic tablecloths: about ten dollars for a hundred foot roll. Brilliant.-Chicago



We're bad.
We're nationwide.

Daily weblog!


Here's how it works:
When you put a sign on the freeway people will read it until someone takes it down.

Depending on its size, content and placement it can be seen by hundreds of thousands of people.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've seen these types of protest signs on my commute and it gives me a psychological boost to know there are others out there and that the message is getting out.

5:52 AM  
Blogger HRM Deborah of Israel and the Messenger of Peace said...

Lancethruster,

I can imagine, for I thought it was nice that these people was giving a visional protest.

I am happy you told me that someone actually has seen these signs. :)

6:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home