Friday, October 19, 2007

Realization for the Future Revisited

19 October 2007
by HRM Deborah
On the 17 of October, I wrote and open declaration to Ehud Olmert, to actually sit down with me and come up with an actual solution to the Israel/Palestinian war that with the hope we could all live with for now and the future.

In a phone conversation, I was told because he called one of my representatives’ that he was originally agreeable to speak with me along with a truce and to help the people in Gaza among other things.

Shortly after I wrote the declaration, George Bush in his press conference not only insulted me, Islam, but as far as I am concerned the whole of Palestine as well as the Middle East.

Shortly after the truce as far as I knew was to occur on Olmert’s part, their was the usual about face, instead we went under a full attack by the Zionist and the further idea’s that was made was also broken.
In a second breath from my understanding, Olmert decided to further go with Bush on his failing fall summit.

While I actually wish a peaceful solution to the 106-year war, apparently the Zionist and the American’s do not.

Instead, from what I got from Bush he would rather turn not only Palestine, but also the whole of the Middle East to more represent Iraq and its horror.
Furthermore, in my response if Olmert had been a man of his word, the wounds between the Palestinians and I hope the Zionist would have healed. I would have even offered to actually bring the olive branch of peace between us, but alas, this has died like the dove of peace apparently.

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home