Friday, October 5, 2007

A Time For Thinking Twice

Just as a point of reference, the doors to the rear of Olmert and Abbas, when my family lived there they where decorated French style doors. Their were also flowing curtains that use to dance in the wind. As for the furnishing’s, let’s say Olmert needs a new decorator and leave it like this. What is sad, every family that lost a home to these Zionist have memories and they are passed down to generations to never forget their homes that where stolen and where they actually call home.

5 October 2007

by HRM Deborah

A little something seemed to come to mind, with Mahmoud Abbas, Ehud Olmert and George Bush trying to orchestrate a peace deal that with the November summit where the majority of the peace deals in the past have failed. Where do these people seem to think this one will be any different, especially with so many countries this time against them because it is not in the Palestinian’s best interest?

As I have mentioned before, this particular peace deal is actually illegal, because the appropriate parties to actually be present for something such as this Bush and Olmert are failing to include them. They may have a long list of who will attend, but if anyone does not include the right parties how do they expect it to ever be accepted?


I will even make a point of mention here, which the other member’s of my family in the previous deals was done in the same manner as this particular peace deal. I was thinking here about the time during the 1967 war when my mother was so upset and trying to tell me we was safe, when in actuality we wasn’t and how even at this time the Israeli’s where referring to us as “Rats.”

As for Abbas, the majority of Palestinian’s actually despise him, so that sends him out the window with the baby and the bathwater.

While people keep saying their should be a two state solution what they are not taking into account that Palestine was invaded, occupied by the Israel’s and no amount of white washing will ever change this fact.

As for a deal that actually will give bread crumbs to the Palestinian people, this goes without saying much more.

Here I express a little message to Olmert, especially lately since he is making a point of the fact he is living in my families home, since my great Grandmother was murdered there; is the house haunted?

When the Zionist went to take this home they forced out my great grandfather with four small children, three girls and a small son who he was nothing more then a baby. My great grandmother, tried to get the Zionist out of her home, in turn they shot her and killed her.

From everything I have ever known about the Zionist their only claim to peace is what they did to my grandmother and many thousands of Palestinians to this day and as far as I can see it shouldn’t change.

I am one voice to say we as Palestinians wish peace and I know the majority of Palestinians are saying the same, but not at costs that are way to dear to us.

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home