Saturday, May 3, 2008

Getting a Little Wisdom

3 May 2008

by HRM Deborah

Something was brought to my attention yesterday and this is more of a message to the American people with very deep kindness.

There is some Americans through my understanding, that are deeply saddened because of the fact they had been lied to for a few years and while they believed the lies at that time and apparently as the truth is coming more into the forefront these days or walking about with sad faces.

Furthermore, some who may have harmed people because of these lies seem to also feel sorrow for what they did.

For those who are sad because they were lied too, firstly it was not their fault and as mother would have said, go wash your face, cheer-up and know that everything is going to get better, God willing.

As for those people who may have done something wrong because of these lie’s, just being sorry because of what has happened is always a good step in the right direction of hopefully not falling into the same situation again.

As for people being mad, because of the American people’s remorse or the mistakes made by some of the American citizens, under the circumstances of the pressure you have had to face, it was understandable of what happened to them as well as no one is mad or upset.

For a time and you will find several instances on this blog, when the war was raging, I made the mistake of also listening to the agitators and I too feel bad that it took one day a few months back, to slap myself in the face so to speak, to decide what was right and close my ears to the troublemakers.

Furthermore, what made me upset at myself, was I knew better, because of my own life experiences and the fact that I actually cared about the people the agitators were trying to make me believe, I shouldn’t.

If a person actually tries to be good and happened to listen to things that are not good, one’s heart will be troubled, but closing the ears to these types of things, not only makes a person feel better; but hopefully everyone got a little wiser from the experience, myself included.

Nevertheless, when one does what is right after a wrong, the days do get brighter, good feelings do return and a person has a chance to make the world better hopefully for everyone.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home