Thursday, September 25, 2008

Olmert Plays Football

Interim Jewish Prime Minister Ehud Omert kicks a ball during a visit to a stadium in the city of Kiryat Shmona, on 23 September 2008.

Interim Jewish Prime Minister Ehud Omert looses his shoes as he kicks the ball.

Always nice to know that other people loose there shoes when playing a game.

For myself, football was when I was in school with other girls and have never had the opportunity to play since.

But nevertheless, I have had my share of flying shoes over the years, with children inviting me to play some sort of game and I always seem to be wearing sandals and yes, I had my share of laughter.

This event seemed to have made Olmert laugh too and I have to admit, I laughed with him; in what seemed an enjoyable day.

As for being athletic, I always seemed to be to short or light weight; even have been picked-up in a California Santa Ana wind while hanging unto the fence when I was in elementary school and over the years have not really faired much better; except, I was fairly good at American baseball, Equestrian and gymnastics.

Something I should admit, that their where numerous thing’s I used to like to do, but too many of them went by the wayside because of extreme physical tortuous injuries. I was told by doctors over the later years, that most of my bones had been broken and some more then once; due to not just the assassination attempts, but mainly by torture.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home