Saturday, September 6, 2008

Survival after Gustav

by HRM Deborah

While even through my evacuation where I was given no aid as a foreign dignitary which is normally any governments courtesy and I followed what was expected within the guidelines of my imprisonment as was expected in good faith of myself with the U.S. government; to furthermore, since my return to my living quarters with the limited means of survival due to Hurricane Gustav.

It has always been that I am only allowed to go to very few places especially a market to get food and most of these places are closed or have very limited resources, my situation has become dire to my survival.

While I do not know what the future would be in the opening of these limited places, it is a hope that I do survive long enough and in keeping within the guidelines of my imprisonment for the sake of goodwill to everyone.

At this time, I am very weak and suffering several complications due to lack of proper care, especially food to severe dehydration; because I am doing what is expected of me as a prisoner.

Nevertheless, while it is wonderful that some aid is being given to New Orleanians, I also know; I am not allowed to go to these places. As to other said aid services, it also has been explained that these also do not apply to the guidelines of my imprisonment.

It should be further reminded; I have been imprisoned for over 50 years and it has been brought to my attention, that it is in the U.S. government’s best interest that I stay alive.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home