Friday, April 13, 2007

What Famous Leader are You?


April 12, 2007

by Housewife4Palestine

Just for fun, I thought I would try the same test as I love Munich did. While I came out one time as Abe Lincoln, Mother Teresa and once Albert Einstein which I was a little surprised.

What made me fall over backs words is the majority of times I came out as Gandhi, while I do not think I am in the same league as him; it was still interesting.

I have to admit every once and awhile, people need a little diversion to the everyday grind.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gandhi was a good leader. You must be proud you can liken yourself to him!

8:38 PM  
Blogger HRM Deborah of Israel and the Messenger of Peace said...

Jamal,

Thank you for your kind comment, actually I was more surprised, but very pleased. :)

1:46 AM  
Blogger Paulus said...

Leader Test; 45 questions = Abe Lincoln, no problems with that.

10:30 PM  
Blogger HRM Deborah of Israel and the Messenger of Peace said...

Paulus,

Not at all, he was considered a self-made person.

10:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home