Thursday, June 28, 2007

Labels: Life is Like a Box of Chocolates...

28 June 2007

by
Housewife4Palestine

Seems these days people are great with labeling people and I am yet to understand why?

You have this political view, so you must be this…? Still trying to understand this one.


You believe in modest dress, so you must be an ‘extremist or a radical? What do you call the person in a mini skirt? All Knock-kneed or couldn't afford the other half of the skirt?



Your views are not mine so you must be Paranoid or Crazy? Always curious, of their state of mental health, as I have been checked and told I am very normal.



Your Palestinian, so you must be a terrorist? I have never terrorized anyone, not even my own family; they actually love me. *


And the label’s can go on…

The best Label, I can give myself, “I’M ME!”



...Never know what your going to get!


*(Palestinian women selling vegetables and herbs in front of Damascus Gate of the Old City of Jerusalem. )

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home