Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Bush Lands in Palestine to Stub a Toe

U.S. President George W. Bush and U.S. first lady Laura Bush wave at the door of Air Force One during a 'welcoming' ceremony upon their arrival 14 May 2008 at Ben Gurion Airport near Tel Aviv. Video

Bush is on his second visit to the country this year, this time for the Jewish 60th anniversary celebrations.

President Bush Arrives in Israel, Welcomed by President Peres and Prime Minister Olmert Video
President Bush Meets with Israeli President Peres Video

President Bush Meets with Israeli Prime Minister Olmert Video

From my understanding, U.S. President George W. Bush wants Jewish Prime Minister Ehud Olmert to reengage in an operation to murder the Palestinian people and Olmert expressed he did not wish too.

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do you think this will change with a new president?
~Kathleen

12:04 AM  
Blogger HRM Deborah of Israel and the Messenger of Peace said...

Kathleen,

First I wish to say, I think you have a beautiful name, it actually is a very old name.

Something, like the change of a president, I have found, you can hope.

I do apologize, but the other question you asked me, this is not the medium to discus this particular issue and please understand, I say this with kindness to you.

1:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home