Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Abortion is Murder

This is not a broken doll. This little boy was one of several third trimester babies found in medical waste bags outside a legal abortion center in Houston, Texas, in the latter part 1986. He was 14 inches long, weighed 2 pounds 2 ounces, and he was 7 Months old, when he was murdered.

By HRM Deborah
I have been asked to write about my views on abortion, which while it is a horrible topic, it is actually very easy for me to say in what regards to my stand on this issue; I am very pro-life, for in all cases abortion is murder and anyone whether it is the mother or anyone else that destroys a baby for or by whatever means, they should be charged and accept the punishment of this type of crime.
Now for these people that say they are pro-life and bomb abortion clinic’s, these people should be arrested for this crime also; for it is an act of terrorism and is not acceptable.
Needless to say all abortion clinic’s or back alley death houses should be closed and never opened again.

As to these people that say, that they got pregnant outside of marriage and they did not wish the baby; they should have thought of the immoral consequences and kept there pants zipped or skirt down so to speak, beforehand.
As to when a baby is considered a baby, the moment they are conceived.

When I first learned about this form of murder was about 1975 and a fellow classmate who was pro-life handed me a pamphlet with the most horrible pictures I had ever seen, of dismembered babies and while I had never believed in this type of crime in the first place and doing further reading of the high rate of this crime especially in the U.S.; I became more adamant on this issue.
A Happy, Healthy Baby

Allah creates children as a blessing to be loved and cherished, not for a type of infant genocide mill.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home