Friday, September 19, 2008

Suggestion for China Tainted Milk Problem

Chinese babies are seen under treatment at a hospital in Wuhan, central China's Hubei province on September 16. One person has died in northwestern China from consuming tainted milk powder, a government website said on Thursday, the fourth death reported so far in the mounting scandal.

While I am sorry to say I am not up on the dairy situation in China, so I hope my suggestion may temporarily help those families that need to give there children milk products.

Either from cows or goats, even if there is regular condensed milk in cans, can be used to give nutrition to children, to further enrich many years ago in some countries; some mother’s use to add a certain amount of a type of liquid vitamin that was just for babies.


Nevertheless, I do think the condensed milk did have to be diluted, while I am not sure; I am thinking a doctor in China may know.

While it is greatly hoped the children in China that was especially affected by the tainted milk will be alright, I do hope my suggestion will also help the families in China who may have worries for the sake of there children.


Furthermore, from my understanding China’s milk situation has to do with packaged formula and not regular milk products.

Also we should not forget the children that may have certain types of milk allergies using this type of milk, also it comes to mind the possibility of Soy milk.

I’m writing in this manner, because of my deep concern for the children of China and with all due respect.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home