Saturday, October 11, 2008

Walking in the World of Flowers and Willows

A most beautiful apprentice Geisha walks past an electronic stock board in Tokyo, Japan; on 10 October 2008.

Most gratefully, I came across an exceptionally wonderful book about Geisha, which includes many things about them.

Which I am diligently trying to read at the moment and what is very interesting I have looked for a book such as this for over thirty years and happened to came across it one day; which made me so very happy the wait was over.

Every time I open the book my heart is so full of joy, it is like walking into a world of great beauty to show respect from a distance to these very honored women and the great opportunity to continue my learning of the whole circle of what is most graciously known as, "World of Flowers and Willows Society.”-HRM Deborah

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home