Friday, October 10, 2008

Warm Greetings to the People of Sri Lanka

Global terrorist Interpol fugitive Mahmoud Abbas (C) was an unwelcome participant in this photograph, along with honored members of the Palestinian Friendship Association; pose with a banner representing the Sri Lanka Committee for Solidarity with Palestine (CSP), on 10 October 2008 in Colombo, Sri Lanka.

by HRM Deborah

It is so lovely to have the opportunity to send such warm greeting’s to the kind people of Sri Lanka and the People of Palestine so greatly appreciate your warm kindness and support towards us.

I do apologize that such a man like global terrorist Interpol fugitive Mahmoud Abbas had to darken the country of Sri Lanka for a very short time and it is a hope in the future you should not be subjected to such a horrible man. If circumstances where different, Abbas would not have been in your country to began with.

Over the years what I could, I have tried to learn of Sri Lanka, but my knowledge is a bit short because of my situation and I hope everyone understands, because I wish it was not so.

Nevertheless, I do understand that the country is as beautiful as her people and for this; I have much gratitude to know there are people like the people Sri Lanka in the world and we have the opportunity to be friends.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home