Thursday, November 23, 2006

I am ... therefore I dream


They said "I think ... therefore I am"
I say " I am ... therefore I dream..."
Would life have a meaning if it was void of dreams?
Dreams are as free as freedom itself.
And we know our dream


Yes, we do; but we are still dreaming it.
We know it as a sacred Homeland like a sacred rite
We know it deep in its poetry, music and colour.
But it's even more magnificent with its people and its land.
ALL it people and ALL its land


Ismail Shammout (1930-2006)


A
tour with the Palestinian artist



What does it mean to us if the sun disappeared?

In sea water melted?

It must bring its light dignified in a second day..

Bring sociable and happiness..

Expel cold and revive the flowers

We love flowers and candles

We still have to complete the track and found the father,

Our determination fuels our intrepidity...
also not much words to be said ..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home