Wednesday, March 7, 2007

For the World in Love Are My Children


"Salman Abu Atwa. Negev Desert Patrol. Palestine, [October 1946]." The World of Allah, p. 129.





Originally Published: May 06, 2006

by Housewife4Palestine

The memorable sounds
Of an Ancient land
Whispering softly in spring winds.
Tender calls of sorrow
Due to pain of tortures
The beatings of death.

Chariots drumming on cobblestones
Shouts of men
From distant countries
Take booty from another
Or a reprieve in security
Dissolving strife.

The elderly man sits solemnly
With his young granddaughter
On a work worn knee
Teaching the wisdom of sages
From his fading existence.

The humble soul
Hunched on a tired staff
In the pastures of humanity
Listening to the parallels
Passing on
Wondering what his voice
And his life will be
In the distant winds of time.




Commentary:


It is not often one can celebrate an anniversary, for me this one is the one year mark for this blog page. Actually, it all began March 5th, with the hope to make a difference to hearing the Palestinian voice in English.


For myself, it is a different view sometimes because I am a refugee of a war that has gone on much to long and continues to destroy countries as well as murder countless numbers of people. Which at this point and time lingers towards a full scale global war; that in my opinion needs to stop before needlessly the world suffers from a form extinction?


Since starting this page a year ago, I have been attacked and accused of countless things of my intentions or views that a far to may times was incorrect. For those who can actually see and understand, I thank you deeply from my heart.


I will readily admit, for global peace, the political system known as Zionism needs to be stopped for they not only murder the Palestinian people, but with their Allies in the West threaten all people of the world.


Where the counter measure would be full global peace for all people and all religions, where the world once again will never hunger and all the suffering for humanity would stop.


The world as it stands today is unraveling like thread with the full implosion to and abyss, that if it continues could very well threaten the core existence for all humanity and this would bring about every language to every culture in the world more suffering; then their begging to God for help.


To smell the stench of war and death is needless to the wellbeing and love for all mankind.


Finally, I have seen in other blog’s where they talk about themselves on and anniversary post, but for me this is fruitless because I am only one voice to hope, standing in a desert with my arms out stretched like a woman hugging her children. For the world in love, are my children.




Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home